- Eagles and other wildlife at the Blackwater
- Swimming right in town and at the Visitor Center
- Seafood, casual pub dining, fine dining, and beer
- My favorite gallery – ArtBar/LivAgain
- Art and food festivals
- A boat museum – knowledgeable, friendly docents
- A friendly place to start learning about Harriet Tubman
I love this mural on Race St. It’s a mosaic. Jen Wagner created the mural showing Cambridge’s history with community members. Whenever I’m in Cambridge I visit this mural in a small square off Race St.